Dr. Iván Hernández Altamirano
One of our finest bariatric surgeons, Dr. Hernández has specialized in endoscopic bariatric surgeries in order to provide patients with succesful surgeries and excelent aesthetic results.
As a member of Mexico’s most prestigious medical associations related to his field, Dr. Hernández is constantly updating his practice. Ethical and human care, alongside specialized professional care are his priority.
Mexican Association of General Surgery
Mexican Association of Endoscopic Surgery
Mexican College of Surgery for Obesity and Metabolic Diseases
Education / Training
- 2011 Graduate – La Salle University- Medical Surgeon – Professional License (C.P.) – 7250324
- 2017 Graduate – UNAM – Specialty in General Surgery – Professional License (C.P.) – 10580244
- 2018 – High Specialty in Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery – Regional Hospital Lic. Adolfo López Mateos ISSSTE.
- Mexican Association of General Surgery
- Mexican Association of Endoscopic Surgery
- Mexican College of Surgery for Obesity and Metabolic Diseases
- Hypotrophic, retrohepatic and intrahepatic gallbladder with aberrant right hepatic duct. A case report and literature review – Coauthor – 2016 – Medigraphic.
- Carotid disease secondary to probable Chlamydia Pneumoniae infection – Coauthor – 2016 – Mexican Magazine of Angiology