Dr. Mario García Carmona
Dr. Carmona is a Medical Surgeon who graduated from Universidad Autónoma de México (UAM) in 2008. Afterwards he was accredited by the College of Professional Aesthetic Medicine in 2013 with registration number ME13-0100.
His professional path includes experience in the pioneer clinic that brought FUE transplant to Mexico, where he was part of the FUE Micrografting team.
Dr. García Carmona is an active member of:
International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS)
College of Aesthetic Medicine and Longevity
Argentinian Association of Trichology (AATRI)
Ibero-American Society of Hair Transplant
- 2008 Graduate – Universidad Autónoma de México (UAM) – Medical Surgeon – Professional License (C.P.) – 6556526
- 2012 Diploma – International Union of Aesthetic Medicine (Endorsed by UNAM) – Aesthetic Medicine
- 2013 Certification -College of Professional Aesthetic Medicine – Registration Number ME13-0100.
- International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS)
- College of Aesthetic Medicine and Longevity
- Argentinian Association of Trichology (AATRI)
- Ibero-American Society of Hair Transplant
Dr. García has given courses on FUE Hair Transplant Techniques for over 6 years.