IGSA MEDICAL SERVICES S.A. DE C.V., hereinafter IGSA MEDICAL, with address at Prolongación Paseo de la Reforma número 2977, Colonia Cuajimalpa de Morelos, C.P. 05000, in Mexico City, Mexico, is responsible for collecting your personal data, as well as the use and protection that is given to the same, which will always be treated under the principles of lawfulness, consent, information, quality, purpose, loyalty, proportionality and responsibility, in accordance with the Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Data Held by Individuals, its regulations and the Guidelines of the Privacy Notice issued by the Ministry of Economy
Use of your personal data.
The personal data that we collect from you, will be used for the following purposes that are necessary for the service requested:
- Comply with our commercial obligations undertaken with our customers, which include the management of air and land transportation services, lodging services, provision of medical services, insurance of major medical expenses, provision of tourist services, and any other included within the concept of medical tourism as well as in the contract or contracts that for this effect you celebrate with us, services that we will be providing you so that your experience with IGSA MEDICAL is pleasant and comfortable.
- Creation, updating and preservation of your clinical file.
- To get in touch with the person or persons you designate as contacts in case of emergency.
- For billing and collection purposes.
- Monitoring of your health status derived from the provision of medical services.
- Attend and timely process your doubts, complaints, comments, clarifications, among others.
- If you are a potential client, for our advisors to provide you with detailed information about our services, only when you request it so that you can freely determine whether or not you want to hire our services.
Additionally, we will use your personal information for the following purposes that are not necessary for the service requested, but which allow and facilitate us to provide you with a better service:
- Forward to our clients and potential clients offers and promotions only when they have voluntarily subscribed, which will be done through the following means: Newsletter, emails, text messages to cell phone, WhatsApp and phone calls.
In case you do not want your personal data to be processed for these additional purposes, you can send an email to email@example.com stating the above. The refusal to use your personal data for these purposes, will not be a reason for us to deny the services and products you request or contract with us.
Personal data we collect.
To carry out the purposes described in this privacy notice, we require to collect the following personal data from you:
Full name, age, email, date of birth, address, landline and cell phone, Federal Taxpayer Registry or taxpayer identification number or its analogue in each country, date of birth, marital status, occupation, of the persons designated as contacts: full name, landline and cell phone number, kinship or relationship, age and email, in case of insurance contracting, name of beneficiaries, age, kinship or relationship.
Your personal data can be collected via telephone by our call center, by email, through our website or in person.
Sensitive personal data.
IGSA MEDICAL will collect your personal data of financial nature and your health status, which will be considered sensitive personal data:
Regarding your health status, we will collect: Blood type, height, weight, Body Mass Index, in its case, results of laboratory analyses, hereditary family history, overweight family history, lifestyle and eating habits, history of anxiety, depression or stress, sleep habits, addictions to tobacco or alcohol, exercise habits, gynecological background, pathological diseases such as diabetes, hypertension and low blood pressure, surgeries, allergies, location of fatty areas, gynecological-obstetric history, medications used, contraceptive methods among others.
Transfer of personal data.
IGSA MEDICAL may transfer your personal data to any of the following types of companies with the sole purpose that the provision of the service is comprehensive and can be fulfilled in accordance with everything offered, for which, your consent will not be necessary:
- Air transport companies.
- Land transport companies.
- Lodging services companies
- Companies providing tourism services
- Clinics and / or hospitals
- Insurance companies
- Advertising agencies for advertising purposes, if you do not wish to receive advertising, we provide you with the email firstname.lastname@example.org to delete your data for these purposes
Protection of Personal Data
After collecting the information of your personal date, IGSA MEDICAL will make the best effort to protect your personal data and will do everything possible to safeguard the safety of the same, through administrative, technical and physical measures, to prevent damage, loss, alteration, destruction, use, access or undue disclosure.
ARCO Rights: Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition of your personal data.
You have the right to know what personal data we have in our possession, what we use them for and the conditions of use we give them (Access). Also, it is your right to request the correction of your personal information if it is outdated, inaccurate or incomplete (Rectification); that we remove it from our records or databases when you consider it is not being used in accordance with the principles, duties and obligations set forth in the regulations (Cancellation); as well as oppose to the use of your personal data for specific purposes (Opposition). These rights are known as ARCO rights.
For the exercise of any of the ARCO Rights you should directly contact in our offices or send your request via email, the data are the following:
- Prolongación Paseo de la Reforma número 2977, Colonia Cuajimalpa de Morelos, C.P. 05000, in Mexico City
- Phone no: 56265400 xt 3454
- E-mail: email@example.com
Your request must include the following information:
- Name of the holder of the personal data.
- Email, telephone or address to notify you the response to your request.
- The clear and precise description of the personal data with respect to which you wish to exercise any of the rights.
- The right or rights that you wish to exercise over the personal data described (Access, Rectification, Cancellation or Opposition).
- Any other element, document or information that facilitates the location of personal data.
- In the case of requests for rectification, you must indicate in addition to the aforementioned, the modifications to be made and provide the documentation that supports the correction or update of your personal data
Once your request has been received by any of the aforementioned means, IGSA MEDICAL will inform you if your request was admissible and the causes, the foregoing, within a term not exceed 5 business days. In case your request is admissible IGSA MEDICAL will grant you access to your personal data, carry out rectification, cancellation or termination of the use of the same by informing you via the email you have provided for this purpose or, in its case, via telephone.
Revocation of consent for the use of your personal data
You can revoke the consent that, in its case, you have granted us for the treatment of your personal data. However, it is important that you keep in mind that in all cases we cannot meet your request or conclude the use immediately, because it is possible that due to any legal or contractual obligation we need to continue treating your personal data. Also, you must consider that for certain purposes, the revocation of your consent will imply that we cannot continue to provide the service you requested, or the conclusion of your relationship with us. To revoke your personal data, you must follow the same steps as to exercise your ARCO rights described in this notice.
Limitation to the use or disclosure of your personal data
In order for you to limit the use and disclosure of your personal information, we offer you the following means:
Registration in the Public Registry to Avoid Publicity, which is part of the Federal Attorney’s Office, with the purpose that your personal data are not used to receive advertising or promotions of companies of goods or services. For more information about this registry, you can visit the PROFECO website.
- Monitor your behavior as an internet user.
- Provide you with a better service and experience when browsing our website.
- Commercial advertising strategies (Retargeting, remarketing and landing pages)
The personal data we obtain from these tracking technologies are the following: browsing time, sections consulted, and Internet pages accessed for the payment portal in case you make a purchase.
Likewise, we inform you that your personal data obtained through these technologies, are shared with third parties, specifically Advertising agencies for the purposes indicated in paragraph c). If you do not want us to collect this data you can browse window in incognito mode; also, we inform you that this technology may be disabled, however, some functions of the website may not work properly if the same are disabled.
If you wish to disable them you can do it in the configuration menu of your search engine, normally it is in the top right, which will display the advanced configuration options menu until you reach the privacy and security section, since the way to disable them changes depending on the browser in which you are located, if the information provided above is not enough, we suggest you search the browser regarding the way to do it.
This privacy notice may suffer modifications, changes or updates derived from new legal requirements; from our own needs for the services we offer or our privacy practices, so it is recommended to check the terms periodically on our website.
Any modification to this privacy notice may be viewed on the Internet page https://www.miverawellness.com, section Privacy notice.
If you consider that your right to the protection of your personal data has been damaged by any conduct or omission on our part or presume any violation to the provisions of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Individuals, its Regulations and other applicable ordinances, you may file your disagreement or complaint before the National Institute for Transparency, Access to Information and Protection of Personal Data (INAI). For more information, we suggest you visit their official website www.inai.org.mx.